White Chocolate Cranberry Bark
A delicious sweet and salty white chocolate cranberry bark.
- Double boiler or microwave
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup broken pieces of pretzels
- 1 or 2 TBLS coconut oil
- Melt white chocolate chips in the double boiler, add coconut oil if needed.
- Spread melted chocolate onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Add the pretzels and cranberries randomly on top of the melted white chocolate.
- Gently press the topping into the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and break into small pieces of bark.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!